Monday, September 13, 2010

Response to Class 3 (week 4)

I really enjoyed this class, not that I haven't on the others but I'm glad for the first time we got to discuss the projects we have been working on since the beginning of the semester. I thought that some of the discussions kind of died out due to a lack of participation but once everyone got into it the class flew by because I was actually interested in what we were talking about, which no offense to any other class but is kind of hard to do sometimes. I would have liked to talk more about the last exercise we did with the chalk board and white board, and explain why and what everyone was saying on them. That could have been a fun discussion but thats alright. I'm actually excited about the next project and the discussion next week so until then...Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment