Monday, September 27, 2010
Response to class 9/27/10
Wow, what a class. I had a feeling that today was going to be a little crazy and I wasn't disappointed in that aspect. At first seeing that a lot of people didn't have their projects to present today I was discouraged but I'm almost glad they didn't because I wanted to go today and I got to even with all of the antics happening in class. It was extremely off track and I loved it. This classroom is just getting more and more comfortable and it is making these discussions thrive. I felt that this fear exercise is really challenging a lot of people to dig deeper into themselves and put out a product that really makes you think. I think that this was one of my favorite classes today, maybe because I stood on a table and someone got lit on fire, pretty intense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment