The inspiration I received was a video of Mitochondria, which are basically the "power plant" of cells. The video looks to be a medical type video but it is actually pretty beautiful. It has a very relaxing song going with it and it really beyond any type of teaching method is a good video just to watch. I imagine it might make more sense if A. you are about biology or B. you are on acid. Either way, good video. I see where the inspiration comes from, its not about making a great medical video, or creating awesome graphics or even learning about cells, the inspiration comes from making something that is a combination of other things already collected together. I don't want to call it a collage or anything of that sort but, something that is created by taking apart anything and breaking it up to its core and putting it back together to realize how one small thing is made up of a even more smaller things.
My problem with this inspiration is that I can't find any from it. Even with combining it with my usual inspiration of pressure and needing to get something done. I really like the idea, especially as a concept. Take cars for example, they embody motion and travel, getting from one point to another. How is this possible? Well if you take it apart you have a body of a car that sits on a suspension that has wheels connected to it so it can possibly move, but you need a physical force to move it. So you move onto the engine and transmission that allow the car to go, then you move onto how the engine has to function and you break that down to all of the internal parts, the air/fuel mixture that flows into the combustion chamber that explodes and pushes pistons down to move the crank which then rotates and rotates the transmission and creates torque and eventually spins the wheel. This is definitely a dumbed down version but its the easiest way for me to create an idea.
With that being said I can't think of a project to do, I get ideas from inspiration that turn into writings about my thoughts and feelings but I can't develop that into something physical. Problems? Yep.
No comments:
Post a Comment