Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Response to class 10/25/10
The greatest discussions didn't come out of this class. I appreciated the discussion on bullshit, personally. All the discussions up until the one about the girl that didn't want to show her project were just sort of one sided and explanations of what people did. Everyone who showed their project did a pretty good job. I liked where some heads were at about if you can't do it just learn how. Seems to be a theme I've used in this class more on the lines of "if i don't understand it, research it", but same difference in my eyes. I thought the discussion between Cara? is that her name. The girl with the project she didn't want to show and Beth was very informative. I believe that helped a lot of new media kids in that class know that they shouldn't and can't get perfection right away. You don't start perfect and I think its hard to realize that when you're emerging in this new media world. I enjoyed that discussion but it got a little long and I felt it was going in circles so I kept drowning out. Also I'm just pissed because I opened the packet and I didn't even read it. Just got too excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment